Monday, October 18, 2010

NYC | 2010

I went to NYC recently and shot on the Canon 7D every single day. Tourist Guy, Tourist Guy. I've got loads of footage so I decided to make an edit to the song 'Empire State of Mind'. Actually, found a remix with Sinatra's 'New York, New York' so it's extra snazzy. We all know how much fun it is to watch other people's home movies...but hopefully this moves along decently and gives a slice of the touristey Big Apple to you, if you've never been.
This is my first attempt at a purely musical edit, and also the first time I've not included any dialogue, either...so it was a challenge. Please enjoy.

Special thanks to Shelton, Josh, Sean, Mike, Ross, Bryce and Annebet. You all make wonderful muses and hope we can get together again in NYC real soon. You guys are literally the best.
Oh, and thanks (but no thanks) to the Borat impersonator, too.

1 comment:

  1. damm good my man..you need to do more of these.

    ReplyDelete