Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Father's Day Downloadable

Sometimes I get emails about some downloadable content, so I decided to make a little cute Father's Day Card for all you folks out there that want to make your pops feel good this Sunday. You can print this out, or simply attach in an email made out to your father. 

If you choose to do the latter, download this, attach it in an email, and make the subject of the email :

Dad, I've always looked up to you.




We went through a rough patch earlier this year with my dad's health, but he's the toughest man I know, he pulled through, and he's back to good. This one's for him.

Now, if you don't care for your dad all that much, well then, this isn't the card for you. Oh, nevermind, it still could be. Use the following sentence in the subject of the email to your Dad that you attach the above image to:

Dad, Being in your shadow sucks. I hate your face.

There ya go. So, no matter how you feel about the man who created you, this card could could do the trick.








No comments:

Post a Comment