Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Woman A Day

Been in the groove of sketching some leggy women lately, and tonight I kept it loose with another. No clue what kind of outfit she's got on, a cowboy hat and some pink lingerie, but I didn't want to take any time to look at reference, so it is what it is. She might be mid-run, and she might be mid-step, I'm not really sure, and I don't know if it matters too much. I don't look at any reference when I draw these women, or the dudes, so some body parts tend to twist a bit and might feel awkward.

For instance, her left leg is a bit broken, now isn't it. The knee should be pointed a bit more to the center of her torso, making her left leg seen from the side a bit more. Her ankle is that way, but her leg isn't. After finishing the drawing, however, I found that it didn't bother me. It's close enough and her legs are already outlandish, so who really gives a flip. Not I, said the guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment