Thursday, April 4, 2013

Relaxing Wonder

Earlier this evening I was thinking about what I wanted to do with my night and I decided that I would do a drawing. But what to draw? I've been working steadily on a project of mine and I needed to draw something else. It was then that a chat I had with a gentlemen over the weekend popped into my head. 

'Do you ever draw women?' He asked me. I thought about it for a second and told him that yes, I drew women quite often. He then said that he only draws men, cause when he draws women, they end up looking like men. He then chuckled at his revelation and I chuckled, too.

After our laugh was done, I took into consideration his question and realized that I actually really haven't drawn that many women in quite some time. 

Wellp, that all changed tonight. I decided to give ol' Wonder Woman a try. But instead of having her in a kick ass pose, I decided to maker her slightly more relaxed. Lounging, if you will. Oh, and sexy. Yes, she needed to be sexy. 

Stay tuned for some more women in the future. I had fun with this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment