Monday, January 7, 2013

Wonder Con 2013 Anaheim, March 29-31

Hello out there! How are we feeling today? Good? Good.

I write today to inform that I'll be at the WonderCon Anaheim 2013 selling prints of my work in the artist's alley! This is a new step for me, I've never done this before, gotten out, met the people, begged them to buy my art, but it's a new year, and changes are necessary.

I will be selling gallery-quality Giclee prints of the characters below, my versions of Darth Vader, Flash, Captain America and Bane, along with lots of original prints of some Cowboys, landscapes, and concept art I've done over the year. Each print will be numbered and signed, so be the first on your block to have one! Or two? Or zero? Let's shoot high, though, folks.

If you're in the Anaheim area over March 29-31, swing on over to the Anaheim Convention Center and say hi!


No comments:

Post a Comment