Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ice Queen

Today's sketch is....drumroll....an ORIGINAL character!! Yippeee! Huzzah! I'm going to put some new characters up here in the upcoming weeks, so stay tuned!

It's a pleasure for me to introduce you to, Ice Queen!

I'm not really sure about the name. Hell, I'm not sure about the costume. I do love the white hair. I will either change the full body spandex suit completely, or I'll forget about her in the next few minutes and never go back to update her look. 

But I dig her. I think she's feisty and cunning. I think she could lead a double life of a really nice girl somewhere quiet, where she thinks out loud in the library at night and meets her friends for coffee on the weekend between yoga classes and never goes out to the bars at night scoping dudes. 

But that's her secret identity. THIS, Ice Queen, is her true identity! She's been hurt one too many times and now she does the hurting! BOOM! Fist to you pills! BAP! Foot to the shaft!

She doesn't mess around. Literally, hasn't messed around in years. All it takes is one make out session, and this Ice Queen melts like...well, ice.


No comments:

Post a Comment