Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Overseas Journey

Ahoy! You'll notice a change to the top of this blog. After careful debate, I've decided to make this the 'Euro Edition' of my blog, Almost Genious. This change has come about, mainly, because I'm going to Europe in one day, for the first time ever, with two buddies I've known since grade school.

It's definitely a trip for the ages. And I will be documenting as much as I can, as often as I can. That's why I bought the 'GoPro2' camera and intend to use it all over Eastern Europe.

Our journey begins in Prague and continues to Budapest and Rome and Munich. I'd call this backpacking, but I've got a pack larger than the usual 'backpacks.' More like duffle bagging, I suppose. We're duffle bagging it.

This will all be very new for me, so all you Americans who've traveled over to Europe before and read this blog, you might find my stories and anecdotes more repetitive and irksome than normal. That's fine. You can't please everyone. But, alas! Please come back and hang anyway.

I shall type to you shortly, from over the pond.

Wish me luck, and God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment