Saturday, December 27, 2008

Frost and Found

My parents put new unused batteries in the fridge. I'm not sure where this started. Afterall, batteries don't need to be cold. I asked them about it and they said that was just what they did up North. Hmm. The more I think about it, the more I think it's a pretty safe place to keep things.
In fact, I'm going to start putting everything I ever have a habit of losing in the fridge. Wallet. Keys. Cat. Phone. Where are they? Where'd I leave it this time?
Oh, I know. The fridge. That's where I put the batteries before I use them, and that's where I put the remote last night after I got done watching TV.
Whenever I forget where something's at from now on, I won't.
I would have already pre-placed it all in the fridge. I'll set up a little shelf.
Never again will I stumble around my place looking for my keys. Can you imagine the time saved? Everything will always be in the fridge!
Plus, they're cold when I get em back, which is always a huge bonus to the other side of the pillow, so I think it will help out here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment